Conducting eDiscovery of Modern Communications and Collaboration Platforms
Sponsored by TrustPoint.One
- May Tal Gongolevsky, Partner, BakerHostetler
- Moira Cochran Errick, Litigation Support Program Manager at Stripe
- Shelley Waldron, Director of E-Discovery and Client Services at Patterson Belknap
- Jacy Schoen, Vice President of Strategy and Artificial Intelligence at TrustPoint.One
We will discuss:
- discovery challenges presented by modern communication and collaboration platforms, highlighting the key differences from more traditional sources; and
- best practices on how to best identify, preserve, collect, review, and produce these emerging data sources.
Lunch will be provided.
CLE credit available in NY, CT and NJ