Join us to open the WiE London Advent Calendar and support Crisis.
About this Event
Festive joy and seasonal fun!
Please join WiE London and our sponsors for an online evening of festive cheer, good friends and of course......lots of fun!
Women in eDiscovery London continue to support charities and this year we are supporting Crisis, a charity providing vital help so that people can rebuild their lives and are supported out of homelessness for good. All proceeds raised from this event will go to the charity, hence why there is a small charge per ticket of £10.00 (plus admin fee).
Please click here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/24-days-of-christmas-tickets-129518295709?aff=LinkedIn for your tickets!
The 24 Days of Christmas
At the event, an advent calendar will be opened. Behind each door is a gift kindly donated from our industry professionals.
To have a chance to open a door and win the gift behind it – buy a ticket. For each entry ticket purchased, your name will be entered into a random generator. The more tickets you buy, the more entries you will have and the more you can donate to charity.
Live and online, the random name generator will be used to select a name from the ticket list and that person gets to choose the door to reveal their prize.
Come dressed in festive cheer to win the prize from the board. Cameras on please!
** As this event is open to both members and non-members and we're sure it will be well attended, please purchase your tickets in advance and support our very worthy charity. **
- One prize per person.
- No limits on the number of tickets you can purchase, but a maximum of 5 qualified entries per person
- Attendance is required for a chance of opening a prize door.
- WiE London will not be holding the prizes.
- Prizes will be provided by the sponsor and the winners will be connected to the sponsors directly to arrange shipping. Winners will be responsible for providing their address details. Sponsors will be using this information for the purpose of shipping only.
- All sponsored gifts have been donated on the basis shipping is within UK mainland. It will remain the sponsors' decision on any shipping outside the UK.
- Luxury hampers from Fortum and Mason and Selfridges
- Bake with a “Bake Off” Legend at Home Virtual Masterclass for Two
- Cases of wine and champagne
We cannot say THANK YOU enough to our kindly sponsors:
Accuracy; Alvarez & Marsal; Anexsys; BDO; Consilio; CSDisco; Deloitte; Epiq, Exiger; FTI; HaystackID; Integreon; Kroll, Duff & Phelps; Lighthouse; Lineal; Panoram; Relativity; Reveal; and Sky Discovery.
If you have been forwarded this invite and you are not yet a member, WiE is free to join for women with no commitment on your side. Please register here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in hosting and/or sponsoring a future event.
The Board welcomes member feedback on our events and suggestions for topics!
Women in eDiscovery – London Chapter Board Members