The holiday season is here, and that means it’s time for the annual Chicago Women in eDiscovery Winter Gala!
2018 WiE WINTER GALA DETAILS:
WHEN: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
WHERE: Formento’s, 925 West Randolph Street
TIME: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Cocktails and appetizers will be provided, as well as the opportunity to mingle with other women in the eDiscovery profession. We encourage you to invite any fellow eDiscovery colleagues. The more, the merrier!
Many thanks to the WiE Social Committee for planning this wonderful event. And a very special thank you to the following Sponsors for making our Winter Gala possible.
Our philanthropic focus for the Winter Gala will be Sarah’s Circle. Sarah’s Circle is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving women who are homeless or in need of a safe space. Located in the Uptown community of Chicago, Sarah’s Circle has been providing support for women since 1979. Please visit https://www.sarahs-circle.org/ for more information.
If you would like to contribute to this wonderful organization, we will be accepting monetary donations at the event. You can also bring any of the following items to the event. These are in high demand and will be greatly appreciated by the women Sarah's Circle helps.
- New underwear (larger sizes needed) – very high in demand
- Adult diapers for women (sizes L, XL)
- Toothpaste (travel size)
- Lotion (travel size)
- Shampoo and conditioner (travel size)
- Hand sanitizer (travel size)
- Shower gel
- Disposable razors
- Folding personal use shopping carts with wheels
- Ventra cards (single use or 1, 3, or 7-day passes)
- Stretch/yoga pants (sizes XL, 2XL and 3XL)
- Ear plugs and headphones
- Athletic shoes (no heels)
- New socks (larger sizes needed)
- Nail clippers and nail files
- Cough drops and cold medicine
- Ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or aspirin
- Flash drives
- Winter coats
You can also visit their Amazon wish list to donate items. https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1D3K37ZD0W1A7/ref=cm_wl_huc_title
Please RSVP by Friday, December 7, 2018 at the following link:
We are now on LinkedIn! Please follow us at:
WiE Chicago Chapter
Women in eDiscovery