Please join us on Wednesday, November 14th, for a delicious lunch and learn about Conducting Discovery and Investigations with Data from Slack, the massively popular messaging platform.
"Slack, one of the fastest growing companies ever, is changing the way we communicate today and changing discovery in the process." That's because Slack and similar tools, are quickly supplementing, if not replacing, email and discrete documents. Yet legal teams are used to documents, not chat rooms. Join this presentation for a dive into how Slack is changing communications and discovery--and how you can take advantage of this new source of data.
Attend to learn:
- How Slack is changing discovery and investigations
- Why Slack could hold key data for your case
- The unique challenges Slack data poses
- How creative legal teams are leveraging Slack data during the discovery process
- Best practices for dealing with Slack data and overcoming objections, from those who’ve done it.
Please note that this month's meeting will be at the offices of Logikcull, 111 Sutter Street, 14th Floor, San Francisco 94104.
Upon arrival at 111 Sutter, please head up directly to the 14th floor where you will find an iPad for guest logins. On the iPad, enter your name and "Moneet Kohli" as contact name for suite entry.
© 2022 Women in
eDiscovery is a 501(c)(6) Nonprofit Organization